Tuesday 20 October 2015

Overcoming Your Fear of Heights with Tree Limin' Extreme


The fear of heights is a common one. Sometimes, it can hold you back from doing activities with friends and family. I should know, I’ve been scared of heights my whole entire life and I’m not just saying this for the sake of this post. Every time I’ve gone to theme parks, I was the one who stood in line with friends and held their bags as they road rides with name like “The Thunder Tornado” and “Hurricane of Screams”. They had the time of their lives, but no thank you, I’ll pass. So when I first visited St. Thomas back in September 2012, when Tree Limin’ Extreme had just opened, friends of mine who worked there had convinced me to try it. 

The reality hit when they had geared me up and we made our way up the hill in the pinzgauer. When we got up to the first zipline, I looked down from the platform and was nervous as could be! But when they hooked me up and talked me through the process until they gave me a zip away, I thought, “Wow, this isn’t bad at all, this is actually kind of fun!”. One line after another, I was having the time of my life. Little did I know, just a few months later, I would be come a guide.

My story may be unique, but so many others have also conquered their fear of heights here at Tree Limin’ Extreme. We pride ourselves on safety and professionalism and that along with our friendly guides will ease just about anyone’s nerves.

I asked our Facebook fans what they had to say about how Tree Limin’ Extreme helped them conquer their fear of heights! Here’s what they had to say.

Susan said:
I did it because I was afraid to do it. This 68 year old woman had one of the best times of my life. Of course I researched you web-site, was impressed by the professionalism and the fact that one of the owners is a woman helped. Also that you going in St. Thomas and not some grungy jungle made it more attractive. My Husband & I will be forever grateful of the wonderful experience Tree Limin provides.”

Lisa said:
“With all the safety equipment you wear, it feels pretty safe. As for the fear of heights, that first jump is frightening, but also exhilarating!! Sometimes you just have to experience new things and give zip lining a try!!”

Sonia said:
“It was extremely exhilarating, reminds me of the quote every time 'Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway' that's exactly how it was smile emoticon”


These are just a few testimonials our guests had to say about us! We love hearing from all of our guests about their time with us. If you want to share your story, tell us on Facebook or TripAdvisor!


Visit our Website
"Like" Us on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment